Pet Urine & Odor Removal
Pet Urine Can Cause Major DamageOften, without you knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot, worsening the damage being done at an exponential rate. Pet urine can eventually eat it’s way through your carpeting, flooring, from cement to wood, and ultimately spread its way into the framework & walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work, plus new carpeting, to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of pet urine.
Pet Urine Removal TreatmentP.U.R.T.® by Steam Green Carpet CleaningWe have formulated a specialized cleaning solution called P.U.R.T.® to remove pet urine & odors. This unique treatment may well be the most significant discovery in odor removal history—at least for us pet owners. Ten years in development, P.U.R.T.® is All Natural…made from plants, spices, herbs and citrus, coupled with a fiber-protecting polymer. In other words,P.U.R.T.® is green, eco-friendly & completely safe for your family & pets..
How Pet Urine Removal Treatment P.U.R.T.® WorksWhen P.U.R.T.® reaches contact with your pet’s urine, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys it for good.
- It is vital to pinpoint the location of urine contamination as accurately as possible. Steam Green Carpet Cleaning uses an electronic meter that allows us to better locate urine in the carpet and in the padding below.
- Freshly mixed P.U.R.T.® solution is applied to the affected carpet and also to the padding underlay(if required). Sufficient solution must be added to reach all areas of contaminated carpet and padding. The urine molecules are now being broken down by the P.U.R.T.® to prevent them from off-gassing and attracting bacteria in the future.
- After the chemical reaction has ocurred, the area is extracted to remove the bulk of the residue and then cleaned.
- The carpet is then allowed to dry completely. Due to the higher amounts of moisture being applied during this treatment, the carpet may take several days to fully dry. Off-gassing and odor may be quite noticeable during this time and is quite normal.
- Only when everything is dry, will the full benefit of the treatment be evident. If all the urine was located and treated the odor will be gone.
Remove Pet Urine, Stains & Odor Now!Your pet is your best friend…but not always a friend to your carpet or upholstery. Get rid of those embarrassing urine odors once & for all. Call (800) 935-6705 now to get P.U.R.T.® and get your home smelling fresh and clean again. Thankfully, that means more guests visiting you again!
Dries Quickly - 3 Hours or Less!, Green & Environment Friendly, Advanced Cleaning Technology, If we can't remove it no-one can, IICRC Certified Technicians, Locally Owned & Operated, Complete Guarantee!
We offer a complete menu of commercial and business carpet cleaning services designed to provide businesses and facility managers like yourself the highest quality of service in the industry.
Our local, purpose designed rug cleaning facility ensures that your area rugs are cleaned in a controlled environment. This is important, since it allows us to adjust the cleaning process to suit the style
How long has it been since you've had that favorite sofa, loveseat or chair cleaned? If you're like most folks, you & your family spend a great deal of time using your furniture's upholstery, but very little time cleaning it
Nothing is worse for a homeowner than the smell of dog or cat urine in their carpet & upholstery. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and flooring material as well.